Header Ads

EASY TRADITIONAL RED SANGRIA

Traditionally people enjoy coffee in the morning, work a little, take an afternoon rest (or siesta), work a little more, then retire in the evening by eating tapas and drinking good wine with the people they love. Eventually, they slumber only to do it all over again the next day. If that doesn’t sound like a slice of heaven, I don’t know what does.

This recipe is my humble offering to a sangria-loving world.
I’ve tasted, tested, researched, retested, and what I’ve come up with is this easy, 6-ingredient, traditional red sangria that’s got everything I’m looking for:
Fruit
Sweet
Dry
Lush
Smooth
Refreshing
& Boozy
Though there are many interpretations of what “traditional sangria” is, I’ve found that it typically requires these main components:
Fruit (like apples and oranges)
Orange juice
A sweetener (like brown sugar or cane sugar)
& Ice (for chilling)



No comments